To day from this tutorial, we shall learn about JQuery Introduction.
JQuery is a cross platform and platform-independent. It is used to simplify the scripting in HTML on the client-side.
JQuery Introduction :
- JQuery easily adapts different type of browsers. It simplifies AJAX call and DOM manipulations.
- DOM also consider to be cross platform and a language to create a dynamically access the content and the style of a document. It creates the web application with the help of XML and HTML.
The features of the jQuery :
- It is extensible and fast,
- It improves the performance of the web application,
- It gives the facility to users to User Interface (UI) related functions.
- JQuery supports CSS manipulation.
- JQuery supports Effects and Animations.
- We can make AJAX calls using JQuery.
- We can fire HTML event methods using JQuery.
- Jquery supports JSON data.
- JQuery supports DOM element selection
- JQuery supports DOM manipulation
- JQuery supports HTML manipulation
The above advantages makes the JQuery ruling the industry now a days.