Welcome to this PHP tutorials series. You may be a total beginner in programming or a seasoned developer who is looking to learn an extra programming language, yes ! you are in right place. Here is the brief note about PHP examples / tutorials.
PHP Tutorials Series :
PHP, which stands for PHP : Hypertext Processor, is a server-side scripting language that works together with HTML to develop dynamic websites and web applications.
It was developed by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995, who was trying to create a web management system in C, called the Common Gateway Interface (CGI).
Lerdorf named the tools Personal Home Page (PHP) tools, the initial name for the new programming language, later standardized into its current recursive definition.
PHP TutorialsPoint Online :
Here we are providing a complete PHP tutorialspoint for all PHP examples with neat explanation.
PHP Examples :
Here we have given entire PHP package at on tutorialspoint @ online. The examples provided in this tutorials were well tested with our development team.
Kick off PHP Examples :
- Introduction and Advantages of PHP Language
- IDE (Integrated Development Environment) support to develop PHP Examples
- Ways to Develop PHP Examples , PHP Syntax and Helloworld Example
- How to Write Comments in PHP and Case Sensitivity
- What is PHP Echo and Differences between Echo vs print
- PHP Datatypes with neat examples
- PHP String and String Functions
- PHP Operators with neat examples
- Different types of variables in PHP and usages
- Ways to define a function in PHP and Different types of PHP functions
- All the different types of PHP Superglobals and their usages
- How to define an array in PHP and different types of PHP arrays
- How to define multidimensional arrays in PHP with neat example
- How to sort an array in PHP and different types to sort it
- PHP conditional statement – PHP if , if… else , if.. elseif.. else statement
- PHP conditional statement – PHP switch statement
- PHP break and continue statements and their usages
- PHP for loop example
- PHP How to Read a file Example
- PHP File Handling fopen fread and fclose Example
- How to write (PHP fwrite) a file in PHP
- PHP Form Handling Example
Happy Learning 🙂